Anti-itch cream for hands and feet that suffer from pompholyx eczema. Pompholyx is a type of eczema that affects hand and feet with a distinct cycle: the formation of itchy vesicles (tiny blisters), re-absorption of those vesicles followed by desquamation (peeling skin), then a return to normal skin before the cycle begins again. This gentle emollient has 1% colloidal oatmeal to quickly subdue itching. Soothing aloe vera gel, softening shea butter and anti-inflammatory Chinese herbs combine to calm eczema with daily use. For external use only.*
How to Use: Apply as often as needed daily. Can use alone, but during the vesicle phase, it is recommended to use our EczeHerbal™ P Hand & Foot Wash before applying this cream for even better results.
100% Natural Ingredients:
- Distilled water
- Aloe vera gel
- Tamanu oil (Caulophyllum inophyllum - a nut oil)
- Certified fair trade organic cocoa butter
- Certified fair trade organic shea butter
- Chinese herbs (Ku Shen, et al.)
- Cetearyl olivate and Sorbitan olivate (natural emulsifier derived from olive oil)
- Organic oats
- Vegetable glycerin
- Gluconolactone and Sodium benzoate (natural preservative derived from non-GMO corn)
- Sodium citrate
* For best results, combine use of these products with professional care from a skilled Chinese Medicine practitioner. Product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.